If you are a tenant of any rented property in England & Wales, it is your right to live in a well maintained and safe property. It is also the responsibility of your landlord to ensure that your reported repairs are carried out in your home. All such repairs need to be done in a timely and satisfactory manner.
Here are some damages to your property that you can complain to your council or housing association.
- Damp or mould on walls complaint
- Water damage from leaks complaint
- Damaged or leaking roof
- Broken or rotten windows and doors complaint
- Mice or rat infestations complaint
- Damaged electrics complaint
- Broken heating systems and radiators complaint
- Hot water system not working complaint
- Any other repairs that need to be done
- Defective or blocked drainage / guttering complaint
We have many years of experience handling disrepair claim compensations for the public.
- You get No Win, No Fee Compensation
- You get Free Expert Advice
- You also get a Free Home Survey To Assess Damage
- You get Free Repairs To Your Property
Since we have a no win, no fee policy, you won’t have to pay anything to us if your claim is not successful. We are there for you to share free expert advice on housing disrepair claims.
If you rent from any of the local councils or housing associations in England and Wales, you can contact us to know if you can raise a housing disrepair claim for your home.